Friday, February 24, 2012

Almost 100%

Today is exactly 11 weeks from my gallbladder removal!

The last two weeks have been wonderful. I am now able to eat cheese (yay!) and regular portion sizes of food. I haven't been feeling nauseous for a few weeks and I haven't been feeling the "roller coaster" in my stomach as much, if at all.
Two weeks ago I also began exercising again. I can run and lift weights comfortably with NO discomfort in my surgery area. HOORAY!!!!!! :)

Yesterday, I was feeling slightly ambitious. Chad and I stopped at In-N-Out burger our way to Bill Maher's show in San Jose and we got an order of animal style fries. I had a few bites and then I felt very sick. The full on nausea and stomach "roller coaster" feeling returned.

So.... at this time I am still unable to handle fried food. But everything else is wonderful. I AM PAIN FREE AND I FEEL AMAZING EVERYDAY!! TAKE THAT, YOU STUPID WORTHLESS GALLBLADDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment