Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jillian overload pt. 3

Last night, I made Chicken Stuffed with Artichoke, Feta, and Black Olives. Of all of the recipes I've tried from Jillian's book so far, this was my least favorite.
Her recipe actually calls for pork instead of chicken. I'm not a huge fan of pork so I figured I would just use chicken breast. Maybe I should have just used pork, or stuck with something else that I think I would have liked better. It just didn't go that well together and I don't think I'll be making this again.

I ate the rest of the No Cream "Creamed" Spinach last night (about 2 servings worth). Since I hardly ate any chicken because I didn't like it, I ate 16 pieces of Ghiraradelli 60% cocoa chips (16 chips = 1 serving = 80 calories). hehe!

Tonight, my last night of my Jillian overload, is going to be Almond Crusted Chicken. I'll also be using the half a pint of cherry tomatoes that I forgot to use the other night and a cucumber mixed with red wine vinegar and a touch of olive oil as a side "salad".

1 comment:

  1. I have a recipe I like to make that calls for pork. I too am not a huge pork fan but the recipe sounded good so I was like alright I'll give it a try. Plus I figured it would be good to get a different kind of meat in. It was pretty good and I've actually made it a few more times since then. It might be weird with chicken though. My point being - sometimes you just have to trust the book. Give it a shot. I hardly ever eat pork, but if I want something different then chicken or ground beef it's actually a pretty good alternative once every 2 or 3 months. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete