Monday, December 27, 2010

OH MY NOSE!

Has anyone ever seen the Brady Bunch episode where Marcia Brady gets hit with a football and her nose swells up and turns black?

Watch this:




Last night, in the middle of the night, I got up to go pee. When I got back into bed, I must have startled Chad or something because he jumped forward very fast resulting in his face being punched into my nose.

We both heard a "CRACK", but I knew immediately that he didn't break it because the first thing I did was try to push on my nose and I didn't notice anything different. And then right away blood started gushing out of my nose and onto my sleep shirt and the bed sheets.

Chad took me back into the bathroom and made me sit there with a towel on my nose and within five minutes or so the bleeding calmed down. I'm assuming that when he rammed my nose like that, he busted a blood vessel but it was pretty quickly repaired.

When I woke up this morning, all I felt was pressure. Almost like a five pound weight was sitting on my nose. But as the day progressed, it has started to get more sore and now it's even swelling up. Knowing my luck, I'll probably wake up tomorrow and my nose will be like Marcia Brady. :(

Also, Chad has a nice little knot on his forehead where he rammed into me.

Merry Christmas to us! :)

1 comment: